The Lani Crochet Dishcloth is a quick and easy crochet project that results in a beautiful and functional dishcloth. This dishcloth is great for both beginners and experienced crocheters who are looking for a quick and easy project.
The pattern uses one row of single crochet and half double crochet stitches followed by a row of half double crochet slip stitches to create a unique ribbed look on one side of the dishcloth.
Other Free Dishcloth Patterns from FirstTheCoffee.com:
- Mini Bean Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Cobblestone Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Lemon Peel Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Combo Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- Even Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Dishcloth
- Trinity Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- The Sophia Dishcloth
- This crochet pattern is written in US terms.
- If you want to change the size of this dishcloth, the initial foundation chain needs to be an odd number.
- Initial chains in a row do not count as a stitch.
- Finished Size: 8 inches x 8 inches
Crochet Abbreviations Used (US Terms):
- Lily’s Sugar and Cream Yarn (1 Skein, approx 70 yards used) or other cotton yarn in worsted weight
- 4.5 mm ( 7 ) crochet hook
- Yarn needle to weave in ends.
Lani Crochet Dishcloth Pattern:
Foundation: ch 31
Row 1: sc in 2nd chain from stitch, sc all across
Row 2 : ch 1, sc in first stitch, * hdc in next stitch, sc in next stitch, repeat from * until 1 stitch is left, sc in last stitch, turn
Row 3: ch 1, sc in first stitch, hdc-slst in next stitch, hdc-slst all across until one stitch is left, sc in last stitch, turn
Row 4: repeat row 2
Row 5: repeat row 3
Row 6 – 8: ch 1, sc in first stitch, sc all across, turn
Row 9: repeat row 3
Row 10: repeat row 2
Row 11: repeat row 3
Row 12: repeat row 2
Row 13: repeat row 3
Row 14: repeat row 2
Row 15: repeat row 3
Row 16: repeat row 2
Row 17: repeat row 3
Row 18: repeat row 2
Row 19: repeat row 3
Row 20: repeat row 2
Row 21: repeat row 3
Row 22: repeat row 2
Row 23: repeat row 3
Row 24: repeat row 2
Row 25: repeat row 3
Row 26 – 28: ch 1, sc in first stitch, sc all across, turn
Row 29: repeat row 3
Row 30: repeat row 2
Row 31: repeat row 3
Row 32: repeat row 2
Row 33: ch 1, sc in first stitch, sc all across, tie off and weave in ends
You may not copy, make video tutorials of, or sell my patterns. You may not claim my patterns as your own. You can sell your finished items made using my patterns but please credit FirstTheCoffee.com by linking back to this pattern. You may not re-publish my photos as your own. If you are interested in using one of my patterns in a roundup post on your blog, you can use one photo and link back to the pattern on my blog. Do not repost/copy the pattern.